Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month

I have decided to try and participate in this for the month of November 2013.  It could prove to be very interesting.

November 1 - United Way Fund Raiser and Breakfast

Hubby, Simon, had volunteered to help at a fund raiser breakfast for the United Way.  He approached me and said I need an apron of my own.  So, out came a black apron and I embroidered on the bib front of it.
Here is the photo of Simon in his apron.  It reads "I dont need Google, My wife knows Everything".  Needless to say, many of his co-workers agreed with that.



1 comment:

  1. Love this apron! The manufacturer probably enjoys a lot of sales ... but in the meantime, just a note to let you know I've decided to participate in the blogging challenge for this month. Many more days to go but I'm being positive! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete