Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaBloPoMo - Nov 2

Today was an exceptionally busy day for me for a Saturday.  First of all it started with me waking up later than usual (9am), then Simon and I went for breakfast at Momma's Diner.  This is a regular Saturday tradition with us since we have been married (25 years) and we refer to it as our date.  Then we received a phone call from some friends in Ottawa who were on their way South and wanted to visit us in the afternoon.  No problem at this point.

However, they phoned again and said it would be much later in the afternoon they were arriving.  So first, I dropped off a RAK to a dear friend in Trenton, then off to Brighton to spend a gift certificate received from Knowledge and Needles.  I chose fabric and bright colored floss to stitch the Ink Circles Geometric Quaker.  Then off to 10Acre Truck Stop to meet our friends for coffee.  From there it was to No Frills to pick up the essentials of life, milk, pop and chips LOL.  Home again in time to make supper.  Now I am going to my Craft Room to work on a Christmas wall hanging.  I will have photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment