Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaBloPoMo-Day 3

This is getting interesting.  I haven't quite figured out how to link up with the blog for this topic but I will post everyday just because I can.

I have been quilting a lot lately and now have 2 martini glasses full of threads, plus my little frog which sits on my table where i keep my hand work.  As you can see, he has quite a mouthful!

Today was a gorgeous sunny Sunday with a little chill in the air.  I actually saw a lady wearing short shorts this morning while I was wearing my sweater and fall coat.  We went to Barbs Country Kitchen, in Frankford, On and had a beautiful breakfast.  Then out to Home Depot to purchase a furnace filter.  There was every size imaginable on sale except for our furnace size and even though it was the same price, they wouldn't give us the sale price.  We got the standard "Blame Management or blame the manufacturer" speech.  So off to Lowes we went and found exactly what we needed at a reasonable price.

Did everyone get their clocks put back?  Brilliant sunshine at 6:45 am this morning was pouring in the window which was a signal to my 2 cats that I should be up and feeding them.  ARGHHHH!  However, the day passed, I am now relaxed with a full tummy and catching up on emails and my blog.  Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment