Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 9 - Saturday NaBloPoMo

Today was spent hobbling from the car to the door and back again.  We went out for breakfast at Momma's Diner in Quinte West.  The food is great, the coffee perfect and customer service is awesome!

I came home and sat in my chair and had the foot elevated.  Of course, the phone kept ringing and I had to keep getting up to answer it.  That is par for the course, if my foot hadn't bothered me, nobody would call.

So I finally got my ornament for the Virtual Threads swap finished today.  I loved working this little guy, he has french knots for eyes, nose, buttons and holly berries.  The snowflakes are beads.  He is done on 32 count linen and the ribbon around the edge, I gathered and stitched on by hand myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment